- • Will support around six to eight thousand stitches on an average size, well-digitized embroidery design (4" x 4").
- • Use the fusible version to cover up scratchy stitches on the back of the embroidery.
- • Will not shadow through on light weight cottons and knits.
To use Floriani No show Nylon Mesh Fusible:
- 1. Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- 2. Fuse the entire piece of the stabilizer on to the back of the garment using a low to medium temp, dry iron. (260°F, silk setting) When pressing the stabilizer on to the garment, the iron surface should touch the fabric, not the stabilizer.
- 3. Hoop the garment and place the embroidery frame on to the machine. Complete the layout and centering of the design.
- 4. Important! If the design is denser than 6,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size),"float" one layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support! After the design is complete the tear away can be removed leaving just the soft mesh against the skin.
- 5. After the design is complete, remove the garment from the machine and embroidery hoop. To remove the No Show Mesh Fusible, re-heat the stabilizer and peel it back gently to the design and trim.
*Tip! If embroidering knit, don't forget to use topping!
*Tip! To get extra support on large or problem designs without adding
bulk, try crossing two layers of the fusible mesh, one at 90°and the
other at 45°. This will offer a tremendous amount of stabilization
Floriani's No Show Nylon Mesh Fusible Product Information
FMFWH1210 12" x 10 yds 1.5 oz
FMFWH1225 12" x 25 yds 1.5 oz
FMFWH2010 20" x 10 yds 1.5 oz
FMFBL1210 12" x 10 yds 1.5 oz
FMFBE1210 12" x 10 yds 1.5 oz
FMFBE1225 12" x 25 yds 1.5 oz